Pages


Hello!

Welcome to our blog, we are glad you stopped by!
We are 3 sisters with a lot of ideas that we will be posting. To read more about us click the ABOUT US tab.
If you like what you see don't forget to become a follower for up dates!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Can't live without this!


* Quick makeup tip*
I'm a huge liquid foundation fan! That's all I use, but I have found that if you want to make it last almost double longer then definitely use a really light powder to put over it.. The one I use is very see through that it doesn't change the color at all, but it keeps my foundation from melting off my face and lasting all day long! I love the one by clinque and I swear I have had it for 8 years. It is amazing..
Blended Face Powder and Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment