Pages


Hello!

Welcome to our blog, we are glad you stopped by!
We are 3 sisters with a lot of ideas that we will be posting. To read more about us click the ABOUT US tab.
If you like what you see don't forget to become a follower for up dates!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Cream Cheese Italian Chicken!



                My husband is obsessed with his cream cheese, so I made this up and it turned out to be his most favorite thing. This recipe is great for you cream cheese lovers!

  I only use 4 chicken thighs, because there are only two of us, but you could alter it and do more. i also put olive oil on the bottom and spread some on the chicken.
 I only used one package of italian seasoning, also I hate eating the chicken skin, so I put all my seasonings under the skin and that way it gets right in the meat. I leave the skin on though so it will hold it in place and keep it moist when it cooks.
                           Just cut the cream cheese in slices and you can control home much you want.. I do a
                                 lot because we love cream cheese!
put in the oven at about 400 degrees uncovered and let it get a little brown.

                     While that is cooking put some butter in a pan and fry some rice.

                                I use the broth that you add water and the cubes and boil first, so get that going.

                               When the rice get a pretty tan brow color you then will add the broth.


                       The best part is the itallian flavor it really goes well with the chicken.

                                    Turn down heat and let it simmer till it soaks up all the water... sometimes I
                             will add some more water to keep it moist.. kind of watch it and stir once in
                                                awhile so it doesn't stick and burn.

                                after about 20 to 30 min I check the oven and when the chicken is a golden brown
                                    on top I put the rice in there on the side and stir it in with the chicken juices.

                                 cover and you can turn down the heat if you want, but I just left it and let it cook
                                for about another 20 min or when it's done. When the juices bleed clear your
                                                 good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment