Pages


Hello!

Welcome to our blog, we are glad you stopped by!
We are 3 sisters with a lot of ideas that we will be posting. To read more about us click the ABOUT US tab.
If you like what you see don't forget to become a follower for up dates!

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines day!

Sorry we have been having trouble with our posting but there will just be some late valentines projects coming up.

Here is a last minute Valentine gift! I did this for my Hubby and he loved it.
I made this Candy bar love poster just a cute simple idea for Valentines.


The picture isn't to good so here is what it says,

To "Mr. Goodbar", When we first met it was such a  "SHOCKER"! I thought, "OH YEAH"! What a stud! We were "mint" to be together! You always make me "laffy taffy"& you're such a "sweet tart" With you it feels like "payday" and I have "100 grand" Our love is like a "Symphony" and that's "good n plenty" for me! I love it when you "whatchamacallit" it sends me to "milky way" & really "satisfies" (snickers) me! I love you "hubba bubba" tonight you're gonna "skor"!

My hubby was sweet I am a very simple girl and he went with flowers (tulips my favorite) and chocolates, what can I say I am a sucker for the simple things..
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYONE! 

No comments:

Post a Comment