Pages


Hello!

Welcome to our blog, we are glad you stopped by!
We are 3 sisters with a lot of ideas that we will be posting. To read more about us click the ABOUT US tab.
If you like what you see don't forget to become a follower for up dates!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

more places to put junk!

I like most girls have alot of stuff! when it comes to makeup and girly things I have a huge collection of junk, but precious junk to me. In my litttle appartment all I got for storage in my bathroom is one cupboard under the sink with holds a few towels. After thinking of some ideas I finally came up with a solution. I found this toliet shelf at my local Ross, I have also seen some at Wal-mart. It was a great price, for thirty dollars I got this a towel rack for my door, and a toliet paper holder that matches. I'm very happy with my purchase, and hope this helps someone like it has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment