Pages


Hello!

Welcome to our blog, we are glad you stopped by!
We are 3 sisters with a lot of ideas that we will be posting. To read more about us click the ABOUT US tab.
If you like what you see don't forget to become a follower for up dates!

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

L.O.V.E

 I know it's really late for Valentines day, but this next prodject I did so I can still use it after V-day. I made the colors to match my bedroom so I can just move it into a different room.
 The flower I did on my "O" is used with the exact ribbon I used for my walls, so that way it matches my room pretty much exactly.
They're are so many ways you can decorate these. That's what makes them much fun is you can personalize it to match any room in your home...

No comments:

Post a Comment