Pages


Hello!

Welcome to our blog, we are glad you stopped by!
We are 3 sisters with a lot of ideas that we will be posting. To read more about us click the ABOUT US tab.
If you like what you see don't forget to become a follower for up dates!

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Some of my favorites

Hello out there this is Lyndee, I know it's been a while but this is the week to CELEBRATE! And why are we celebrating this week you ask? Because my birthday is next week! Now you have to understand birthdays are a very big deal to me, I don't just celebrate that day, I spend the whole month celebrating. Birthdays are one of my favorite things. 
On that note I decided to post a few of my favorite things to do even if it's just to tell you a little bit about myself.
I love to do everything, really I do, but I have narrowed it down to my 3 favorite hobbies.

I most favorite thing to do in the entire world is to take pictures. Photography will forever be my first love. 
I have had a camera as long as I can remember. 
This was one of my favorite jobs I did
They were taken a while ago but are some of my favorites.

My next thing is cake decorating, I love to bake and play in my kitchen. I took some classes to start but I am now going to school in the culinary arts to learn the in's and out's of cake structure.

I LOVE to cook. Like I said I am in a culinary arts program and it has been one of the coolest things to do. It is pretty difficult at times but I have learned so much.
This is from Halloween ( I was the progresso soup lady) and the only picture I have of my actual uniform that I wear to school every day.
So there you have it, a little bit about me.
Stay tuned for more favorites (did I mention my birthday is coming up?!) haha 
There will be much more soon!





No comments:

Post a Comment